Best Professional Article Spinner on the market. The SpinChimp article spinner is a must have tool for every affiliate and blogger. Time and time again, article marketing has proven to be the best and most successful strategy in generating traffic. SpinChimp is providing the best professional spinner tools to create unique and readable articles quickly and easily. Here are some of the awesome features you get with SpinChimp:
Free Version available
- A collection (thesaurus) of over 1.4 Million synonyms
- The ultimate, quickest and extremely simple-to-use user interface imaginable
- Just spin verbs with verbs and nouns with nouns
- A variety of ultrafast spinning techniques
- Maximum featured sentence and paragraph level spinning
- Automatic one click spin functions
- Allowing for maximum spin complexity spin level variety
- Safeguard your keywords so they will never be spun again
- The very first spinner to publish your article direct to WordPress Blogs
- Thorough spelling and grammar checking
- Completely offline function and much much more
How Affiliate Programs work?
First of course, you need a good working computer or laptop and you have to be connected to the internet. An own website would be of benefit, but you can do without one. Many affiliate programs are providing their affiliates with a website already setup for them and their unique ID link imbedded.
There are many opportunities out there for people who would like to make some money online. Many are free while others charge a low monthly fee, depending on the nature of the program.
Once you have signed-up with an affiliate program, you will be provided with your very own personal unique ID link. Affiliate programs like the Plug-In Profit Site will also provide you with your own fully automated and customizable website within 24 hours. Pre-written ads, banners, pre-written emails and even fully automated follow-up email responders, classified ads, pre-written ads for social media like Twitter and more, ready for you to make money.
How can you make money with Affiliate Programs?
When a person clicks on an ID link through to the merchant’s sales site and is buying a product, that affiliate will be paid commission by the merchant. The combination of a unique ID link and cookies is used to track your leads and ensures that the right affiliate gets paid the commission after a sale has been made.
Commission is usually paid per fortnight or per month. The affiliate is either paid by a posted check, or more common through ClickBank or Paypal. It is a good idea to set-up an account with both of them. To setup a ClickBank ID and a Paypal Account is easy and free. Click on this link “ClickBank ID” and you will be guided through the setup process of your free Clickbank ID. Click on this link Paypal Account to create your free account with Paypal.